Tubes For Giving Different Words Back

8/1/07

Nicole Richie confirms it is more schwanger

Los Angeles/Munich [QP Pregnant Skeleton Desk] - After months of the rumors, Nicole Richie confirmed Tuesday that she is more schwanger. "am I. We are, "DIANE Sawyer of the Richie explained ABC message, thereby an interview to be ventilated can this week. "I am nearly four months." Frontman the father, her makes, is friend Richies, good Charlotte moved for Joel explained ABC, which published a message release over the interview.
The star 25-year-old "of the simple life" and upagain last week with driving spoke comrades of Paris Hilton under the influence and the resulting four-active prison set also with Sawyer about its guilty pretext. "I have a responsibility and her am something, which I harmed, and if I could with each individual person personally me excuse, which A lost, loved from drunk driving, I became," said Richie. "and unfortunately I can not, but this is my way of paying my fees and taking of responsibility and the Seins an arising." Richie divided also its thoughts on their hard partying contemporaries and which effect their bad behavior on young fans has.

The interview ventilated on "good morning America" on Thursday and on Friday and on "20/20" Friday night.

No comments: